Admission Procedure and General Instructions
1. The details and admission procedure of all the programmes is available on the
University website www.ddugu.ac.in
2. The eligible applicants can fill the online application form available on the website
for appearing in the Entrance Test 2021-22.
3. Applicants who qualify the Entrance Test and fulfil minimum required eligibility
criteria will be given provisional admission according to their ranks in the merit list
which is prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test, Weightage
marks and availability of the seats in conformity with the rules of reservation
4. List of the provisionally qualified applicants will be made available on the university
website. Thereafter, applicants will have to appear before the Faculty/Departmental
Admission Committee with all their original documents. The concerned officials,
then, will complete the admission process. Thereafter, applicants will have to confirm
their admission by depositing their fee through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
etc. within the stipulated timeframe. They will have to get themselves registered in
the concerned Departments within three days from the time of their fee submission.
If they fail to submit their fee in time, their admission will be cancelled and those
seats will be assigned to the applicants next in the merit list.
At the time of admission, the applicant himself/herself will have to produce all the
original documents (Mark Sheets, Caste Certificate, Weightage Certificate/Ex.
Serviceman/Dependent Freedom Fighter/Kashmiri Migrant/Kargil Martyr,
Handicapped Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Latest Character Certificate
issued by the last institution where he/she has received education, EWS
Certificate etc.) together with one set of self-attested photocopies of these before
the Admission Committee. Applicants who have passed their qualifying examination
as a private student will have to submit their certificates by getting them attested by
any teacher of the University or any Gazetted officer or any M.L.A. or M.P. Their
selection will be automatically cancelled in case they do not produce required
6. Applicants, who have passed qualifying examination prior to 2020, will have to
produce an affidavit stating reasons for their gap at the time of admission. Admission
Committee will allow such an applicant after thorough verification of the facts
mentioned in the affidavit.
7. If any applicant fails to present himself/herself on the prescribed dates with all
his/her original documents, he/she will not be given any further chance.
8. Applicants will have to bring their Entrance Test Admit Card at the time of
admission; therefore, it is advised to keep the Admit Card safe
9. It will be absolutely necessary for the selected applicants to get themselves
registered in the concerned Department after depositing the required fee before the
prescribed date otherwise their admission will stand cancelled. An applicant will be
considered a regular student of the University from the time of his/her registration
in the concerned Department after the payment of the required fee
10. Category, sub-category or weightage certificates issued by the competent
authorities will have to be produced in original at the time of admission. Alteration of
any sort, at later stages, will not be permissible.
11. For the benefit of reservation, applicants will have to bring Caste and Income
certificates issued within the time period of three years from the date of admission
12. Once admitted and having appeared/failed/intercepted is the examination of a
particular class in the University, a student shall not be readmitted. Having
appeared/failed students can appear as Ex-student.
13. Admission in any of the class of the University will not be permitted on the basis of
transfer from any College of the University or from any other University.
14. The University reserves the right to cancel or deny the admission of any applicant
without citing the reasons. It also reserves the right to make circumstantial changes
in the rules of the admission process in order to make it more convenient.
15. All the documents related to Entrance Test will be preserved for a period of six
months from the date of Entrance Test.
16. Admission instructions are devised according to the University Act, Statutes and
17. If any contingent situation arises at the time of admission, it will be sorted out
according to the decision of the Admission Committee.